Thursday, October 28, 2004

Thank You Kerry

From the Washington Post:

"Kerry also seized on Bush's statement yesterday that "a political candidate who jumps to conclusions without knowing the facts is not a person you want as your commander in chief."

"I agree," Kerry said. "George Bush jumped to a conclusions about 9/11 and Saddam Hussein. He jumped to conclusions about weapons of mass destruction and rushed to war. He jumped to conclusions about how the Iraqi people would receive us. He not only jumped to conclusions -- he ignored the facts."

"According to George Bush's own words, he shouldn't be our commander in chief," Kerry said."

Read yesterday's entry, "Thinking People Are Stupid"

Just got my second paycheck today. I keep getting richer and richer. I feel like I should buy something, but I don't know what. Last purchase was a Gamecube. I have no one to buy anything for. I don't really need anything. What should I do with my newfound wealth? Can somebody help me out with this? This is the first time I've even even seen this much money. How long until NYU hits me up for a donation?

So to all single women out there. If you want to date a man for his money, videogame playing ability, and hairy butt, please holla at me.


P.S. Congrats to Theo for winning it all, I'm happy for my aunt, uncle and cousins. Now that the curse is over, can Johnny "Encino Man" Damon finally cut his hair?

Welcome to the top Red Sox, enjoy it while you can.

No comments:

Visitor Map: