Friday, June 29, 2007

Troubled Relationship? Just Do It

"Almost everyone we spoke to said 'My God, that sounds difficult.' But we wanted to see what would happen to us and we made it and are happy we did so." --Doug Brown
Doug and Annie Brown were in a rut. They had been married for 15 years, had two kids, but now their marriage was on the rocks. There was only one solution.

100 days of sex.

"It wasn't always easy after a long day, especially when I got really sick halfway through," Doug says.

When the sex marathon was over, the couple was closer than ever.

"It was a great idea and some days were really fun," Doug said.

Some days? Hmm. That doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement there, Dougie.

The Browns are writing a book about their experiences. But some people are not so impressed with the Brown's sexcapades.

"Big deal. I'm 45 and been in a relationship living with a girl half my age for five years now and we have sex every morning and every night, and quite often during the day as well," said one commenter who read the ABC News story about the Browns. "I'm not talking about quickies either."

"As long as it's not with the same girl for the 100 days then sign me up," another commenter added.

Personally, I think 100 days of sex would be great. But why stop at 100? Why not go all 365? Or 366 if it's a leap year?

I think I've got the topic of my next book.

No comments:

Visitor Map: