Monday, March 27, 2006

Spam Free Since 3/24/06

Spam Free!!

Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and whitelisted so that it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
Blogger Support
I'm happy Blogger has come to its senses and realized that this blog is not a processed meat-like food item. I'm not sure who Mr. Blogger Support is (sounds like a French name to me), but I'm glad he reviewed my blog and now I can go back to blogging about other stuff, which "Anonymous" pointed out, usually contains my feelings about Our Glorious Leader Who Should Never Be Questioned, George W. "God" Bush.

Now to interesting stuff I found:

$50,000 dollars at stake in "Rock Paper Scissors Tournament." I had no idea a World Rock Paper Scissors Society even existed. I guess I haven't been watching enough of ESPN 8, The Ocho.

Where can I catch the eenie meenie miney moe competition?

Toothpaste For Dinner The only cartoons drawn more badly than mine.

Weird. Celebrities with pimped out teeth. I'm not sure what AOL was thinking with this. Is this the kind of stuff they're using to promote their music service?

And finally, you know the war is going badly when... The Marines Recruit A 78-Year Old Woman

No comments:

Visitor Map: