Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Eraser MP3s!

Thom Goes Solo

Thom Yorke's new album leaked online!!!!!

I will have to download it immediately!

UPDATE: Downloaded some tracks. Love em. Why couldn't Thom have recorded these with the band? Some Johnny, Colin, Phil and Ed would be awesome.

The Best Downloads:

The Eraser- "The more you try to erase me, the more that I appear." Beautiful.

Black Swan- A very chill vibe. "I don't care what the future holds, cause I'm right here now today."

Atoms For Peace- Sounds like an Amnesiac B-Side. Showcase for Thom's voice as a musical instrument.

Analyse- Pyramid Song type of vibe.

Harrowdown Hill- "Did I fall or was I pushed? And where's the blood?" Creepy. This song is almost begging for someone to remix. Almost Madonna-ish sounding when Thom sings "We think the same things at the same time, we just can't do anything about it."

No comments:

Visitor Map: