Monday, August 07, 2006

Now... Lets Go Fishing

Still Hasn't Caught Bin Laden

Don't bother Bush when he's on vacation. Even with a report entitled "Bin Ladin Determined To Strike In US."

For those of you who don't feel like watching the 2 second commercial necessary to view the link above, I'll sum it up for you in this short play:

August 6, 2001:

CIA GUY: We've got this report here, entitled "Bin Laden Determined To Strike In US." We'd like to go over it with you in detail...

BUSH: Jesus, really? Don't you guys understand what "vacation" means?

CIA GUY: Well...

BUSH: Ok, ok. On with it. I don't got all day.

CIA GUY: Ok. Well, to truly understand the threat, we must go back to the Russian invasion of Afghanistan in...

BUSH: (inner monologue) I wonder if there'll be good bass today. I could really go for a nice bass. I nice, big, juicy bass.

(A Few Minutes Later)

CIA GUY: Any questions?

BUSH: All right. You've covered your ass now. Now can I go fishing, finally????
What would have happened on 9/11 if we had a President who did his job???

No comments:

Visitor Map: