Friday, January 13, 2006

We're All Related

Hands Across The World

All us Ashkenazi Jews anyway. A new study revealed that Ashkenazi Jews (From Central and Eastern Europe) can all be traced back to 4 women (the original "Jewish Mothers").

Who were these four women? I smell a book in the making.

Its amazing to think about how all human beings came from one source. I don't wanna get all religious here-- its a scientific fact as well. At some point, long ago, there was the original human being, whether he was Adam or Koko the man-like gorilla. And this should instill in all of us a sense of brotherhood and sisterhood that should spur us to resolve our differences and work towards peace with one another. It should spur us to charity and compassion, not war and indifference. Adam and Eve weren't wealthy people, and we should remember that when we talk about how to respond to the needs of the poor. We are the world, we are the children, etc.

SO as part of my New Year's effort to improve myself, I'm going to treat everyone as if they're somehow related to me. Except for the girls I hook up with. Cause that would be weird. I think if everyone did the same, this world would be a lot better place.

------
PLUS: This French News Anchor is one of those girls I will not think of as a sister.
------

No comments:

Visitor Map: