Monday, July 18, 2005

Home Base

I finally know what Ft. Monmouth does. MSNBC Article

The base is near my hometown. Closing it could mean disaster for my area. 8,000 jobs would be lost initially, who knows how many afterward. So Bush and Rumsfeld's great plan to "consolidate" our military hits home in a powerful way.

My county, weirdly, leans Republican. After throwing thousands out of work, I doubt the Republicans will have any friends left in my neck of the woods.

I finally know sort of what goes on at Ft. Monmouth. But I've known all my life how important it is to my town. If Bush closes the base, he's got a lot to answer for in New Jersey.
---

Also: Bush to Blame For London Attacks?

T-Ball Coach Puts Hit On Mentally Disabled Child

Don't Make Your Bed!!!

And Finally: "Bonkers Blonde Boffed Boy"
---

No comments:

Visitor Map: