Monday, August 18, 2008

New MSN Article, Adam Vows To Write More Often

Click Here For President

I have a new article up on MSN now. It's about how our nation will vote in the future-- what method, that is. Upon further review, I realize I neglected to take a long hard look into our chances of having a future robot president. Optimus Prime in 2016?

I also wrote a summary of a poll MSN conducted concerning the future of our voting system.

Readers of this blog may note that these two MSN articles are more than have appeared on this blog in recent weeks. My apologies. It is summer after all. What are you doing sitting indoors reading a blog? Get outside and play some ultimate frisbee or something.

Blogs to come on Israel, the Olympics, and the dramatic conclusion of the most successful Jewish Fantasy Baseball season to date. Long overdue, but all worth the wait, I promise you.

In the meantime, you might want to check out longtime reader BK's blog, full of musings on the important issues we face in our daily lives.

No comments:

Visitor Map: